Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


For the last month or two I have been writing and moving a few recipes over to Closing the Gap, a little blog I started a couple years ago as a personal project for myself to "close the gap" between where I was as a photographer and where I wanted to be, creatively and technically. I didn't post much over the two years I was conscious of it. However, lately it has become more than just photographs and I think will continue to expand as I have a long road ahead of me before I become who I want to be, in so many more aspects than just photography.


Join me..




......

I will not be writing here anymore, and a few recipes will be moved over to the new space periodically, likely (hopefully) as new posts. I love a new clean space.




Leave a Reply