Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


This last guide is a list of a few favorite things from local companies and artisans here in Utah. This doesn't even represent the tip of the iceberg of talent here in Utah. If you're not in town, you can still get your hands on a lot of these lovelies as many can be ordered online. The beauty of a connected world.




1 - Barely Buzzed cheese from Beehive Cheese, their most popular cheese for a reason.
2 - Handmade granola from Nova Granola, all the good stuff for my favorite meal of the day.
3 - Clifford Farm Honey; beautiful honey coming from the beehive state.
4 - Bee Pollen from Jones Bees, to add to smoothies, salads, or getting fancy with homemade truffles and caramels, among other things. I love Sarah Britton's post about bee pollen.

5 - Wood and support beam A Table from C.G. Sparks; this company has flawless furniture designs.
6 - Fruit Prints from Sycamore Street Press, for a kitchen wall.
7 - A CSA share to a local farm, I especially like the idea of this flower share from Copper Moose Farm.
8 - Utah TrufflesI like them best from the freezer, anyone else?

9 - Gardener Soap from Beehive Soap, even though I'm a failure at gardening, I still get my hands dirty.

For other beautiful handmade furniture look up Ivory Bill and Patrick Davis Design.

Nova Granola is giving my readers 10% off an order! Enter NOVA10 at checkout to get your discount. 




Leave a Reply