Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Closing the Gap these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



A few things I am especially grateful for this year..

Two beautiful, healthy, and happy children.
Four seasons to celebrate and eat.
Acquaintances who have become dear friends.
Learning more every year I attempt and fail at a garden.
Knowing that children go through common developmental stages, (it's not actual craziness).
Having the strength and ability to bear and birth my children the way I wanted.
Trials I have suffered and fought through, altering who I am.
A loving and selfless husband who makes me laugh every day.
Relations who are the best sort of people.
Music to run, cook, bake, and dance to.
A true gospel.
coconut oil, my other religion.
Thoroughly celebrating Thanksgiving before decorating for Christmas.
Dessert.

It's about the little things too.





I was developing a raw vegan pumpkin frosting recipe when I realized I had created the perfect filling for a no bake pumpkin pie I could enjoy this Thanksgiving. Plus it can be whipped up in less than 15 minutes (not including chill time) which makes it my new favorite pie with two kids to take care of.


3 Comments

  1. Here! Here! That pie looks so beautiful I'm not sure if I want to use it as a centerpiece or eat it. Or both. (Yes, yes....both.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would it be weird for me to make this right now? pre-thanksgiving pie is ok, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that sounds delicious. I must try it! And it looks like it's oozing with good things for your body too! Delicious AND healthy! I'm always a fan of that combo.

    ReplyDelete