Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

I have been spending my time knitting, sewing, cleaning, gardening, and planning. Oh, the planning. I am grateful for days when it seems my energy has no end, but it usually follows with a day that is slow and recuperative. There is a list that I am continually adding to, and happily for my nesting heart, I am just as often eliminating things done. Though as much as I'm able to accomplish, there are still things on my list to do, and the laundry seems to stay in a constant state of undone-ness. This is a universal thing though, right?

Those little seedlings never grew, and after a conversation with a garden therapist (aka the nursery owner I happened to ask) I gave up on them and planted my summer seeds directly in fertile soil. After a couple weeks and daily morning visits they are indeed growing, though I am not sure if they are growing fast enough for any real harvest.

Details seem to be nowhere near ideal, but ready or not summer will come.

Leave a Reply