Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



I ran a marathon (and have run very little since). We saw a lot of corn; in fields, in pits, in stalks, in underwear.. We picked pumpkins, watched the sunset, changing leaves, enjoyed a couple hayrides, and even had a halloween party. We've been having lots of soup, bundling up on our walks, and frequenting the indoor park more often than outdoors. We took a road trip, ate out, ate ice cream (!), ate cheese(!!!), decided hotel living was nice for a few days, stood under arches and at the edge of cliffs, then came home and had the season's first hot pot.

We've been having a grand ol' time. How have you been?

All but the last photo were taken with instagram.
look for me if you're on too : jenniferhoiyin


2 Comments

  1. absolute love! Just got into instagram myself and it's been great just updating with little snapshots (@rabbittrick). Love the fact that you're all chilled out and enjoying life, even with running a marathon! Much inspired

    ReplyDelete