Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!





Melissa and I are teaching our Thanksgiving class this weekend! Because of limited space, this class has registration cap. Please sign up early to ensure a spot!

A Local Thanksgiving Class
November 12, 2011 - 11:00 to 1:30 p.m.
class venue :: Johnson residence in Provo,Utah
(address given after registration)
price: $35

the menu:

roasted acorn squash stuffed with bing cherry and apple stuffing
wild rice salad with citrus and pomegranate
sweet potato pie with orange wedges


2 Comments

  1. How did the class go? I want to learn how to cook a better meal for thanksgiving. It seems that other people's dinners are a lot fancier than my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love Thanksgiving, you get to eat so much food and spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete