Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


This past saturday marked the second year of our conference weekend tradition, picking raspberries at a local farm properly named, the raspberry patch.

We gave our little one a jar to fill with her own plump berries, but it never had more than one berry in it (I think I put it there), and that lone berry wasn't in the jar any longer than a minute. I think part of our berry picking tradition will be rounding our berries weight up a quarter pound, I'm sure it's a close estimate to the amount of berries she ate straight from the bush, and many times from our main harvest. For the short time we were there, she wasn't idle for a minute of it.


One Comment

  1. Your little one is adorable! I love the photo of her running through the raspberry bushes--that's pure joy.

    I didn't make it down to the raspberry patch, but this post inspired me to pick up a flat of raspberries from Allred's. I immediately froze them and have been enjoying them every day. I was going to make jam, but there is no point because they are just so good plain. Next year I will have to buy many more because my supply is already dwindling.

    ReplyDelete