Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Closing the Gap these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



If you're in south jordan, come say hello along my race route! It's always fun seeing supporters cheering you on. Even if the cheers are meant for someone else, they make my steps a little lighter.

a few links for you this weekend:

+ I love Sheena's reply to the view that members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints are not Christian. We believe in Christ. Really, I do.
+ I love Susan's series of her favorite instagram photos, I love when things relate by chance.
+ The days that I have been following Robin's 100 ways to thank your body, my body has been thanking me.
+ I know Halloween isn't for a few more weeks, but I am so excited for Christmas!
+ Recipe for this apple tart on zupas today.

have a lovely one friends.


5 Comments

  1. as always, such a lovely post from you!

    i'm going apple picking this sunday and i have been daydreaming about apple-related goodness.

    good luck on your run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous looking tart. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You have created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were so stoked when you pulled that out of the oven and it looked that amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful photography and stunningly good looking tart. You are amazing Jen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. my. goodness. that looks amazing. as do all of your beautiful food photos. wow. am glad i landed upon your site today. you are one talented lady and i so wish i could attend your thanksgiving class. seriously, what a fabulous idea. enjoy the feasting.

    ReplyDelete