Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

This morning, I watched the moon set. It was giant, low, and a dusty orange red before it dissappeared through houses and trees. Then I watched the sun rise. I love the deep cold blue of the sky that warms into golden hues, setting the clouds alight with blush hues. This morning they were the color pink I remember from my mother's 90's floral printed curtains in her kitchen window facing east, and the color of my toddler's flushed face after an afternoon in the summer sun.    It was a good start to my weekend.

I have a bowl full of the most beautiful tomatoes, but all I want is a peach.

I decided today that I will no longer hold on to summer as desperately as I have been. I always complain that autumn just isn't long enough to be enjoyed, and I want to enjoy it, thoroughly.

I may make pie this weekend, to celebrate.

Leave a Reply