Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


One of my lifetime goals (read: never ending) has been to improve my photography skills. I have taken classes, listened to live workshops, read a few books and lots of articles, collected inspiring images, talked to photographers and continually pick at my photography student sister's brain. But the best way for learning how to take better pictures is (surprise) to take pictures! lots of them. I guess I am trying to explain the influx of unrelated (to food) visuals that have and will continue to show up.

Like these from the week..


summer squash and oatmeal cookies on zupas today.
happy weekend!


One Comment

  1. Those are wonderful pictures! Found you when I was looking for food blogs! Excited to try some new recipes!

    ReplyDelete