Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

This Saturday is another class held at Jacob's Cove Heritage Farm where we will be showing you how to use all those greens greens greens. Melissa is headed to Haiti again, so Lindsey Johnson of Cafe Johnsonia will be helping me out at this class! I am so excited to work with her, she's all sorts of amazing.

Hope to see you there!

The Green Class
June 18, 2011 :: 11:30a.m. to 1:30p.m.
classes held at Jacob's Cove Farm
price: $25

the menu:

traditional pesto
malfatti (ricotta and swiss chard dumplings) with a cherry tomato sauce
coconut and kale ice cream
pistachio and white chocolate bark

 (take note: the menu on the registration page is not updated)


  1. If it weren't our anniversary, I would be there! Sounds delicious!