Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



It's been the kind of week where yesterday at bedtime I was confused as to whether I was supposed to be getting ready for bed or waking up for the day. Of course I figured it out, but not without laughing at myself first.

here's to a relaxing and according-to-plan weekend.

chocolate peanut butter milkshake at zupas today.
there's still room in the green's class, sign up!


3 Comments

  1. Congrats on your half marathon Jen; you're amazing! That shake looks yummy, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the greens class was amazing! so looking forward to trying all the recipes. what a lovely person you are :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the class was amazing! thanks again. i'm making almost all the recipes this week :)

    ReplyDelete