Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

We had a fun and busy week and are looking forward to a fun and busy weekend. Today I'm sharing a few recipes on zupas today that would be beautiful with the purple basil that is growing over at Jacob's Cove farm. Or maybe you've got some growing in your own little garden? lucky you.

my to do list this weekend:

.eat lots of pasta and bread with my best friends (read: brohas + sissies)
.go to sleep early, wake up even earlier
.command and conquer 13.1 miles (wahoo!)
.get a "runners only" massage
.drink lots and lots (and lots!) of water
.sit poolside and rest/tan my tired/pale legs
.have someone else make my dinner
.make a soy chocolate milkshake, then eat it

what are your plans this weekend?

One Comment

  1. What a great blog! I for sure would call you a photographer! So glad to have met you on the run and i'm sorry you didn't get that massage! You should check my blogs out... just don't pay attention to how long its been since I updated last.... I will sooner or later!