Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

a few things I saw in the last couple weeks.

all the produce is from Jacob's Cove, isn't it beautiful?

we made pesto out of the chard, stuffed the beet tops with cheese and baked it in a tomato sauce, ate the strawberries raw, wiped our hands and mouths with linen towels, ate the basil in sandwiches and salads, stuffed and baked the squash blossoms with the beet tops, and caramelized the broccoli with a bit of mustard and honey.

this was may in utah.


  1. Oh my gosh, I want to eat that strawberry. Gorgeous!

  2. I heard of Jacob's Cove in the past, but then completely forgot about it until reading this post. Thanks for the reminder! I'll have to go check it out this summer.