Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



I finally returned two cookbooks to the library for good, ordering them on sale par Amazon. I was so happy when they graced my front steps, and even happier when I got to warm their spines, and then cook from them. nerd much?

There are big things happening, things I won't go into detail about just yet but rest assured they are exciting/overwhelming/crazy big things.

I guess I can share at least one. I'm going to be an aunt again, and it's a boy.

In the spirit of the “noble art of getting things done” and the “nobler art of leaving things undone” I have been eliminating some non-essentials in my daily grind and attacking my to do/to be lists with a vengeance.

With all of my doing, going, and being, I am also finding time to just sit and be; listen; see. It's a nice balance.


I have four weeks until my big goal. Four weeks. Seems not too long ago I was thinking it was a good four months away. I hope I'm ready.

You can now register for our cooking classes, more information here.

happy monday.


One Comment

  1. I just did the same thing! After renewing "Ad Hoc" by Thomas Keller multiple times and not wanting to ever give it up, I finally took the plunge. What cookbooks did you order?

    Good luck on your big goal and all the other exciting things in your life. Can't wait to hear about them.

    ReplyDelete