Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

I feel as though the last handful of posts have been greetings and farewells to the week. I haven't managed to write much in between them, much less share a recipe. However there are a few on their way, that is if blogger cooperates. Until then, a few pictures of the bouquet of lilacs I got from my mother's house that are currently making our kitchen smell like May.

And for the record, I think canning jars are the perfect vase for any flower.

plans for the weekend include:

A brunch cooking class - are you coming?
Family date night, who says date night was reserved for only two people in love?
more penny de los santos; so inspiring.
a little office, 30 rock, the love of my life, and maybe some kettle corn.

happy weekend.

One Comment

  1. the lilacs are beautiful. we have a lilac bush in our front garden and it WILL NOT BLOOM. it drives me nuts. does your mom have any tricks? have a great weekend.