Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!




If I were to describe this week in two words, it'd be blah and meh. I for one, am happy to see the end of it. I hope that you've had a good week, and if yours has been similar to mine, I am sharing my go to tea recipe (more of a list of ingredients) for when I need a pick me up. It's soothing and warming, the kind of warm that permeates and extends through to your fingertips.

wishing you a wonderful weekend, despite bad days.

ginger lemon and honey tea recipe at zupas today.

p.s. if you're looking for a good yard/garage sale this weekend in the west jordan area, dm me. brother + wifey are moving to happy valley and need help downsizing.


This tea is the easiest and most soothing drink, especially when you are feeling under the weather (which is the perfect description of our week). It’s simple to make a teapot full, or just a cup. You can even make some to deliver to a sick friend with a movie and some tissues.

ginger, lemon and honey tea
boiling water
a peeled slice of ginger
1/2 a lemon
honey

Heat up some water in a teapot. Put the slice of ginger into your teacup, pour some hot water on top and let steep for about 5 to 10 minutes. Add a few drops of juice from the lemon half and sweeten with honey.
You can make it creamy with some milk or cream, and to increase the intensity of the ginger, grate it before adding the water on top.


2 Comments

  1. Lovely tea cup. This week definitely called for a good cup of tea or two. It was such a drag! I don't think us Utah residents are used to so many days of rain. It really wore on me, for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I found you. I love your blog and look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete