Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



remember when I asked if you were coming to that brunch class? I guess you're not. And even if you had decided to come last minute, we won't be there.

It all comes down to the fact that there were not enough people who registered online to let us know they were coming to the class, and since we pay for the food with registration money, it's not enough to cover. So Melissa and I decided to cancel tomorrow's amazingly delicious brunch class. I know, breaks my heart. I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience for anyone, but I hope people (you) will come to another class later this summer. And in the future, register online beforehand if you can so we know you want to be there!

have a lovely weekend friends.
I think we will have a big breakfast; all of a sudden we have fixin's for brunch.


One Comment

  1. i'm secretly glad it was cancelled because I really wanted to come to that one. I hope you'll reschedule!

    ReplyDelete