Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!




I love being a part of far away places around the internet, here are my latest.

I was mentioned as one of babble.com's top 100 mom food bloggers, how awesome is that? check it out here. btw. it's obviously not an updated pic; imagine 85% less hair. and bangs.

Check out this pizza with broccoli rabe, olives and roasted garlic tapenade that I shared in the spring issue of Latter Day Woman Magazine.

I am guest posting over at my dear friend Becky Rosenthal's lovely blog, The Vintage Mixer tomorrow. If you don't know about her blog, you should, she is one of the loveliest people I know. Married to a musician who often tours, she shares some favorite flavors and moments along the road and at home in Salt Lake City. I go to her when I need a recommendation for a good restaurant in the city, fun boutiques and shops to peruse, or a friend to go to lunch with on a rainy afternoon.

Win a spot at our next cooking class, and half off for a friend (if you have friends, i hope you have a plethora) at the bijou market blog. And while you're at it, visit the market this weekend! It's pretty much my favorite. (psst... look for our cooking class flyer!)

Melissa and I solidified plans for upcoming local natural cooking classes, we planned clear through August. we rock. can I tell you a secret? I. cannot. wait. check them out here.


2 Comments

  1. Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Checking out the article now and loving everywhere you've "been." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason i can't post a comment on the actual post.

    i love your blog, as you know, for the exact reasons they said in their article. it's whimsical and refreshing and loverly and of course, educational. congrats sweet girl!

    i have a question about the ice cream recipe. i love the use of the berries, coconut cream etc. what is the function of the coconut oil tho?

    ReplyDelete