Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



I have felt so motivated this week; mentally, spiritually, and physically. I have pushed myself harder during my runs (updating my musical playlist helped - yay for sisters!); I am making the conscious effort to be more patient with my little one; and I have been prioritizing well, starting my day with the most important things (and the most important perspective) so at the end of the day I've accomplished many to-do's, but also things that have bettered my little life. I love when I have a series of happy progressive days like these, and it's only wednesday.

I made this dish for dinner, making the following small changes:

Marinate the cauliflower steaks and bits for an hour in a mixture (sorry no measurements) of soy sauce, rice vinegar, juice of 1 orange, a bit of hoisin sauce, a little oyster sauce and a grate of ginger.

When making the cauliflower sauce, roast the marinated bits in 350 degree oven until tender instead of blanching, and add what's left of the "marinade" juice when pureeing.

Replace the thyme with cilantro in the quinoa.

Serve with caramelized onions, cilantro, toasted garlic bread, some fruit, and a song.


Leave a Reply