Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



A quick note to let you know that Melissa is back from Haiti, and we have a class coming up! We will be teaching a brunch class next week at Jacob's Cove Farm. Can you believe April is almost here? Come learn some decadent brunch recipes for spring. Perfect for sunday brunch, Easter, Mother's Day, or any late Wednesday morning.

as always, come hungry!

decadent brunch recipes for spring
April 2, 2011 12:00p.m. to 2:00p.m.

Here's a peek at the menu:

lumberjack pancakes with a pear + apple compote
sweet potato and kale bread pudding
poached eggs over roasted asparagus with a hollandaise sauce
fresh fruit salad with honey, lemon and basil
raspberry steamed milk

REGISTER HERE


One Comment

  1. Sounds amazing! I love brunch!! If I weren't going to be on the other side of the world on April 2nd I would totally be there.

    ReplyDelete