Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

February and March are the most difficult months to cook for, in my opinion. It's a good thing we have valentine's day to celebrate or else I'd get tired of root vegetables and dried nuts and fruit. Actually that's not exactly true, but I still think these two months are the most difficult, seasonally eating-wise.

This saturday, Melissa and my seasonal foods class at Jacob's Cove will feature an inordinate amount of chocolate, in honor of Valentine's Day. And not only is this class going to be stellar because let's be realistic, chocolate itself is stellar; but guess who is sponsoring this particular chocolate class? Amano Chocolate.

getting excited?

We will be demonstrating:

Red Fruit Parfait with Maple Cream, Linzer Heart Cookies with Raspberry Filling, Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Crepes with Fruit and crème fraîche, Fudge Ice Cream with Raspberry Syrup, + Tempered Chocolate Dipped Sweets

We will also be sharing a little bit about our favorite natural sweeteners, and why they're so amazing. If dessert, chocolate, or love is your thing, you won't want to miss this class.

Sweets for your Sweet Valentine Class
February 12, 2011 :: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

our lovely february class brought to you by:



Leave a Reply