Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

This weekend we will be partying it up, passing out gifts and licee, and eating way too much yummy food. Oh, and spending way too much money on new tires for two cars. hooray for renewing car registration...

today on zupas, our chinese new year dessert, red bean soup and ice cream.

wishing you the most wonderful first weekend in the year of the rabbit.


  1. LOVE red beans. I used to work at a Chinese restaurant where we served an amazing red bean ice cream. And I always get them in my shave ice :)

  2. I was just chatting with my girls (in my ESL class) about the difference between beans in our culture and theirs. I LOVE all of the Asian sweets with beans in them! This looks like a super fun cross-cultural dish!