Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

Melissa Chappell, my seasonal foods class partner in crime, is leaving for Haiti to assist Mama Baby Haiti, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health and well being of mothers and babies in various villages in Haiti. Melissa will be giving her service at their birthing and health clinic, and hopes to bring the staff materials they need. Materials we often take for granted, like bedsheets.

Please come support the organization, support Melissa, and enjoy an evening of lovely company, good food, fantastic local art, and soul moving music.

more information about the event here.

If you would like to help but can't attend the event, donate to MamaBaby Haiti directly.

One Comment

  1. Thank you for posting this event! You are such a good friend. You didn't mention that YOU'LL be providing some of the food! I can't wait to eat what you bring!