Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

I'm pretty sure I've started something.

Earlier this week I made more fruit and nut bars because all our cherry chocolate ones were gone. I scoured my pantry, dreaming up different variations. chocolate and coconut? what about oatmeal and raisin? or a gingerbread-esque creation? oh! how about using cacao nibs and gogi berries? But I decided to create one with dried pineapple and coconut, a little pina colada bar wrapped in paper and string. my newest flavor of fruit and nut bar, but definitely not the last. I'll get to the others soon enough.

recipe for pina colada fruit and nut bars on zupas today.

happy weekend friends!

p.s. the days are getting longer and the sun has a shorter shadow, have you noticed? i like that.

One Comment