Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

 {a vintage hand painted ornament, by my mother}

This weekend we will be coping with the loss of our city's beloved tabernacle, making gingerbread cookies, my great grandmother's peanut brittle, sending out christmas cards, filling our window with a few more paper snowflakes, maybe going to brunch, and wrapping presents (did you see my thrift store find for the babe? I am so excited). We may fit in a viewing of elf and the muppet christmas carol too.

Can you believe there's only a week left before Christmas day?

a few things for your weekend:

.make some hot chocolate.
.plan your christmas morning breakfast or brunch.
.sign up for our seasonal foods class in January:: comfort foods for every day.
.tune in on twitter for the launch party of simply the sweet life magazine, april atwater's newest venture.
.remember to breathe.

here's wishing you a wonderful weekend full of christmas preparations.

One Comment

  1. I love your Christmas morning breakfast list and your mom's beautiful handiwork on that ornament. I also have a dove on my tree that was my mom's!

    I was so sorry to hear about the tabernacle in Provo, I know that was devastating for many.