Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


leung family christmas 1980-something

wanna know something funny? I have that same haircut still. and the outfit; just a different size. it's my favorite.

wishing you the happiest of happy christmases and into the new year. I will be taking the next two weeks off, and hope you take the time in the following days to make a snow angel, or sip a mojito by the beach if you prefer, learn (or cook!) something new, make new and happy memories, and eat lots of good food.

see you in the new year.

xo


4 Comments

  1. If that's a capture from the movie then it's from 1987 because that's the year when I was BORN!!!! *heavenly choruses sing* =D!!! If not then it was some insignificant Christmas because I wasn't involved =P.

    Happy Christmas Sissy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simon totally got a spice grinder for christmas from my parents. garam masala, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the throw back. merry christmas and happy new year. can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 2011 and hope you had a great christmass :)

    Best!!!!

    ReplyDelete