Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


a little something for your wednesday.
(feel free to skip to :45)



isn't it incredible? someone in utah needs to offer noodle making classes.
and yes. this is from the kung fu panda dvd. jane's current favorite.
every time po comes on screen she waves and says "i po!"

p.s. the winner for the communal giveaway was announced here.

p.p.s. you may think the mr.ping character (the duck) is a typically westernized idea of an asian, but he reminds me way too much of my silly silly father.


3 Comments

  1. I am always in awe when I watch masters practice their craft. What an incredible way to make noodles! I would love to learn how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this was from forever ago, but I really, really, REALLY want to try my hand at traditional hand-pulled noodles. Kami from NoBiggie and I went to NYC's Chinatown this summer and watched a master noodle-puller and were enthralled! I want to try.

    ReplyDelete