Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



Earlier this week I made a pot of my father's jok. Even though I know how to make it I still find myself calling him to make sure I am making it correctly and to troubleshoot when something isn't quite right. When I called earlier this week he was already on the telephone with my brother, for the very same reason. I got some good tips like I always do when I talk about food with my dad, and then updated the recipe so you can benefit from them too.

The first step for good jok? Making your own stock from the remnants of your thanksgiving turkey (or any other meal's) and water, that's it. today's zupas post is about how to do that, and includes a tip for making vegetable broth too, if you prefer.


This weekend we have plans for a fruitcake, a few different types of cookies and candies, and a GMAT. It is sure to be an epic weekend.

A few suggestions for yours:
.check out the events page (see the new link on the left?) and mark your calenders
.bake some cookies
.enter my giveaway for a $25 giftcard to Communal
.if you haven't already, trim a tree
.pull out those gaudy christmas sweaters you can't bear to part with
.and listen to festive music while you're at it.


Whatever you end up doing this week's end, here's wishing you a wonderful one. And if you (or your better half) is taking the GMAT too, well then bonne chance!!


One Comment

  1. Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

    ReplyDelete