Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


{photo by becky}


Guess what? The seasonal foods class Melissa and I are teaching this saturday, the class where we will be sharing a few Christmas gifts to give your friends and family like homemade garam masala spice mix is going to be streamed live over the internet!

That means you will get to watch from the comfort of your own home, in your pajamas, while noshing on those smacks cereal, although I'm pretty sure you will be wishing you could be slurping down some winter squash and roasted garlic soup with nutmeg and chives instead.

The stream is being brought to you free of charge, but with a catch. There are commercials that run on top of the stream, you can hear us but we can't hear you, there's a possibility for delays and freezing stream and you won't get to savor the incredible food that will be there. So if you can, come to the class in person because it'd be a shame for elizabeth hayley's christmas cake to go to waste.

WATCH the class here, friday saturday (sorry!!) morning 11a.m. to 1p.m. MST

REGISTER for the class here to come in person, then neener neener at everyone at home in their pj's while savoring winter squash masala.

follow me on facebook because I am giving away two seats to the class!

follow me on twitter and look for the #jacobscove hash tag to send us questions and comments while you watch, so even if we can't hear you, we can read you!


One Comment

  1. OMG I'm watching! I'd be at everyone of these in person if I could, so yay!

    ReplyDelete