Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!




I am looking forward to this weekend. Among the activities planned, and unplanned, is my little book group gathering. One of the books of choice (of three) for the month was this book by K. Douglas Bassett. Even if you overlook the religious context that it is written under, it has a powerful message about allotting your time to the things that are most important, the relationships and people that surround you. This book inspires me to seek out and dwell on the moments in life that are seemingly unimportant, the moments that are gone in an instant, and only recognized when you are paying close attention.

This weekend I will be paying attention, to the crooked smile and tenderness of my little one, the sarcasm and talents of my life love, and the beauty that is in thoughtful action. You can bet we will be crunching through the leaves a little more than usual, there are too many piles in this neighborhood that need to be organized and disassembled.

panna cotta and mulled cider granita at cafe zupas today.

wishing you attention to detail and beloved fleeting moments this weekend.


Leave a Reply