Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



this weekend was probably the most perfect weekend yet.  We now have a sea of mustard yellow leaves flooding our sidewalk like a castle mote out front, and mixed with today's cloudy skies and rainy streets it's incredibly beautiful. The babe and I spent the perfect amount of time romping through leaves, listening to the crunch beneath our soles. Too bad the mote won't do much to keep away winter much longer.

It has been a few weeks since art weekend, but checking out nicole's recap I saw an image of our class and remembered the brain cramps i got because of all the knowledge i learned. then i wonder if i have been capturing moments and images any better since... see me? i'm in the first bw image trying to remember how to be as graceful as nicole is at eight (?) months pregnant.

I was giving Sheena suggestions for places to eat in san fransisco and when I was telling her about golden gate bakery, and their don tot, I got a hankering. Then I found this post about how they're really as good as 'they' say, and I got homesick for custard. A few weeks ago I made puff pastry for my father so we could make don tot with the molds he got from his hong kong trip, but we never did finish them. I am craving one something fierce now.

how was your weekend?


2 Comments

  1. your child is just too adorable jen!
    it was autumn bakiing & foreign films for me this weekend, absolutely loverly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for attending AWSLC! HOpefully all that you learned will come back to you when you shoot!

    ReplyDelete