Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



there mightn't be any turkey, but I am loving this visual rendition of a thanksgiving feast from hollister hovey.

only a week left, are you ready?

i love this movie.

we have been playing christmas music for the past week, and although i still have mixed feelings about it, it's warming up to me.

i love reading gratitude posts, and that people have months full of them.

i am grateful for grocery stores that give balloons to children.

i just realized that the url for my hello page is misspelled. curses.

i enjoy the sound of my oven when it's preheating.

Today, i am giving away a free registration for our Decadent Thanksgiving cooking class this saturday! If you would like to come, for free!, keep on reading on how to enter. more information about the class here; including the menu. If you'd rather not take the chance, register here.

to enter:

leave one comment on this post to enter, you have until friday morning around naptime (when I get on the computer for the first time of the day)

a few things:
- you have 2-ish days to enter. this giveaway closes friday, november 19th at naptime/whenever i close comments.
- the winners will be chosen at random and announced at the top bottom of this post.
- if you don't respond to me that same day/before the class, your prize goes to someone else; i know that's a short time frame so stay close to your e-mail!
- please leave a reliable e-mail for me to contact you so the previous bullet point doesn't happen.
- you get one extra entry for tweeting/facebooking/blogging. I can only keep track of so many, but also want you to spread the word! tell me in one separate comment that you did so.
- anonymous comments don't count.

123go!

congrats!! Jill is the winner! you should be getting an email now-ish.
remember, you can still register for the class here or show up at the door. hope to see you there!

happy weekend!
and thank goodness for 3G.


11 Comments

  1. I love your blog! Just found it. Is there a way to follow it on blogger instead of feed burner or with email? I can't find a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rubie - thank you! you mean through google friend connect? just added it here.

    don't forget to leave an e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The class sounds awesome! I would love to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pick me! Pick me! My mom is in town and this would be great to attend together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo this would be so fun to attend!!!

    ReplyDelete