there mightn't be any turkey, but I am loving this visual rendition of a thanksgiving feast from hollister hovey.
only a week left, are you ready?
i love this movie.
we have been playing christmas music for the past week, and although i still have mixed feelings about it, it's warming up to me.
i love reading gratitude posts, and that people have months full of them.
i am grateful for grocery stores that give balloons to children.
i just realized that the url for my hello page is misspelled. curses.
i enjoy the sound of my oven when it's preheating.
Today, i am giving away a free registration for our Decadent Thanksgiving cooking class this saturday! If you would like to come, for free!, keep on reading on how to enter. more information about the class here; including the menu. If you'd rather not take the chance, register here.
leave one comment on this post to enter, you have until friday morning around naptime (when I get on the computer for the first time of the day)
a few things:
- you have 2-ish days to enter. this giveaway closes friday, november 19th at naptime/whenever i close comments.
- the winners will be chosen at random and announced at the
- if you don't respond to me that same day/before the class, your prize goes to someone else; i know that's a short time frame so stay close to your e-mail!
- please leave a reliable e-mail for me to contact you so the previous bullet point doesn't happen.
- you get one extra entry for tweeting/facebooking/blogging. I can only keep track of so many, but also want you to spread the word! tell me in one separate comment that you did so.
- anonymous comments don't count.
congrats!! Jill is the winner! you should be getting an email now-ish.
remember, you can still register for the class here or show up at the door. hope to see you there!
and thank goodness for 3G.