Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

today i am thankful for...

family that live nearby. even though an hour is sometimes too far
earth balance butter. because sometimes coconut oil just won't do
red mittens. and the little hands that fit inside
seeded dandelion heads. because even if they're bare and frozen, she will still pick them and blow
maple syrup. because it's my very favorite
giggling. because even if it's silly, it feels good and shows off my happy wrinkles
pumpkin chiffon pie. because even if i accidentally made it with sweet potato, i just might eat it all
a blue hand knit cowl. because my cousin sister made it and when i wear it, i think of her. and miss her
four wheel drive. because even if it's not supposed to snow, it just might
you. because i love getting your e-mails, comments, and creating long distance friendships with such incredible people.

here's wishing you a lovely holiday.


  1. BEAUTIFUL post!!! I love your "happy wrinkles" when you laugh. ;) So great to see you today! We should do this more often. xoxo

  2. I have to agree with Quinn - the Happy wrinkles comment made me smile! lovely post!