Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


 {taken with my phone}

We have been preserving these past few days; canning (and eating) raspberry jam, baking pumpkin puree, drying tomatoes, freezing squash, etc. none of the food was from our own small garden.

I attended art weekend, my mind is finally coping with the amount of information I accumulated from nicole's photo 101 and tabletop class. I haven't touched my camera all weekend.

The groundbreaking for the Allred's new farm in Midway was fantastic, I loved meeting so many wonderful people and seeing old friends. And I think they liked the cookies I brought.

I feel as though I've been so busy these last few days, I am grateful for the moments I can sit and breathe, especially if I have a small mug of hot apple cider to warm my chilly fingers.

I am looking forward to sharing the delicious food we've been eating, and some that I can't wait to make; but for now I think I will just enjoy another quiet evening.

Sometimes you need to take a long weekend, even if no one else is.


Leave a Reply