Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Closing the Gap these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


I love finding money in pockets of pants and coats I haven't worn for ages. When I was younger it's possible that I may have put things in pockets of coats I put away for spring, just to surprise myself the next freak snowstorm in May. Of course I only did such silly childish things like that long ago, a few months at least.

I was sifting through all the starred posts in my reader, and found a few lovely things I had forgotten about. It was like finding money in my pocket. And even if these won't buy me anything delicious, they did inspire me and maybe they even made me drool a little, which is why I kept them in the first place. I even caught myself trying to star them again. Hopefully it won't be months before I actually refer to them once more, but I'm not making any promises.


perfect for getting all that dirt off your hard worked hands.
not that i've been gardening much lately...



ginger tea print by clayton junior
this would be a cute get well gift, don't you think?
found by tops in toronto


 i love a good granola bar, especially in the late afternoon, or early on a rushed morning.


a cozy soup, perfect for the colder weather.
i bet it has an awesome soak-cling ratio.


making your own baker's twine. it's just that much more personal; and affordable. 
here's another tutorial from foothill home companion.


um. hello.


donna hay's seasons cookbook found by a lily in bloom

i think i may rearrange my recipes like they are in this cookbook, i love sorting by season, and flavor. it has a stunning cover, no? i wonder if they've ordered this yet at the library...


a great checklist, especially as we embark on the holiday baking season. 
are you ready?

don't these just scream october?


2 Comments

  1. This post has been *starred* Thanks for sharing these goodies! I almost died and went to foodie heaven when I saw the pumpkin brioche. It is a must bake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That apple tart looks heavenly!!! It also looks like a ton of work...and a little intimidating.

    CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete