Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!




I contemplated having a week where I post nothing but pumpkin recipes; until I realized I might not stop at just a week. How can it be that I've never shared a pumpkin pie with you? shocking. So although I won't make any promises as to the amount, you can be sure there will be an abundance of pumpkin recipes in the coming weeks, because it's only the beginning of the best time of year. How about we start off with the most important and basic pumpkin recipe, shall we?

check out my zupas post today, a tutorial on how to roast a pumpkin for some homemade sugar pumpkin puree. It's much better than any can, except maybe your own.


Have you noticed the new sponsor links? They are in the left sidebar below the "buttons" that take you here and there around my little space. I hope you will check them out, they are each fantastic, and may keep you busy for a few hours.

have a beautiful and cozy weekend.


2 Comments

  1. i just got a sugar pumpkin. holy cow this looks so good! great how-to post.

    ReplyDelete