Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

this little blog of mine is in its third year, and like any toddler it mightn't be as big and important as some other kids, but it has grown quickly and continues to grow and develop in the most wonderful ways.

I have been playing with the idea of sponsorships for a very long time. I decided it is just like many decisions, sometimes the best way to learn about something is to just try it out. So I am putting the offer out there. Would you like to become a sponsor for delightful delicacies? Do you know someone who would like to become a sponsor? I am offering ad space for the month of october in my sidebar. If you have a small business, or would like to see more viewers come to the shiny new blog you designed yourself, I would love to send my readers your way.

If you are interested please send a letter addressed to hoiyinjohnson{at}gmail{dot}com, we can discuss details and get to know one another better.

Because this is a new to me idea, I am open to a variety of arrangements which might include swapping ads (suitable for blogging friends maybe?), ad space for trade or goods, or the old fashioned pay as you go sort of thing. If you would like to host a giveaway, that would be fantastic too. It would be ideal if your business/blog was relevant, but not necessary.

p.s. sorry about my little mishaps with posts publishing that shouldn't have. sometimes silly things happen like that and i blush, then move on. consider it your sneak peak to the first wonderful sponsor.


  1. Oh, I have been toying with the idea of sponsorships for so long! I don't know if anyone would want to be a sponsor on my blog or even how much to charge. Such a foreign world to me!

  2. It must be in the air... been thinking about it, too. :)