Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!




i had big plans for our harvest moon dinner. lots of chinese flavors, noodles and veggies in a soup, since it was rainy. but instead i made creamy polenta with oven roasted tomatoes. my previous plans were for naught, but it didn't matter. sometimes spontaneity is what you really want, even if you don't know it yet.

happy weekend!

i plan to get past the first chapter of my latest read, work a little more on the babe's bedroom curtains (we're going on 8 months now, maybe 9?), teaching another delicious class at jacob's cove, and working out details with sponsors. I will be sure to fit in a nap or two, and maybe a scenic drive through a colorful canyon.

what are you planning?


One Comment

  1. We spent the weekend sleeping and resting after a busy week of moving furniture in and out of the house and pulling up old carpet. We were tired and sore!

    ReplyDelete