Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



...general conference this weekend.

...making these for said general conference weekend.

...(maybe) going early morning raspberry picking at a little farm lindsey and i visited last week.

...receiving the postcards i purchased from sheena in the mail.

...making a festive wreath out of colorful leaves.

...wearing a sweater all day because I actually need to.

...art weekend.

...pumpkins, mulled apple cider, ghost stories, the magical month of october.


2 Comments

  1. I had to laugh. I read your post and I thought "was I supposed to send some postcards"?? Then I clicked on the link and it was a different Sheena. haha just had to laugh. I have yet to meet another Sheena although I know they exist. :)

    Sheena Searls

    ReplyDelete