Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

These shortbread cookies aren't your traditional type. They have the characteristics of vintage lace, airy, sweet and delicate. They're crunchier than other shortbread recipes because of the graham and tapioca flours, and then there are the bits that stick to your teeth, almost like little pieces of toffee. I have especially liked them crushed atop thin slices of juicy peaches from allred's, or alone with a warm cup of peppermint tea when the evenings are chilly.

check out the recipe over at the zupas blog today.

and of course, happy weekend.

One Comment

  1. Sounds perfect for the cold months I am preparing for here in Nebraska. I love hot tea and this shortbread sounds delicious.