Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


we are on vacation this week in sunny california. So far we have already spent a morning picking home fresh marion berries and doing yardwork, an afternoon reading in the sun, took a bikeride down to old sac, spent another afternoon under the trees eating freshly picked bing cherries, having seconds and thirds of my bro-in-law's incredible fried chicken, and spending lots of time with family, enjoying the beginning of summer in my favorite place.

i hope you enjoy the week of scheduled posts (today's included). they are indirectly food related, but still good.

p.p.s. if you have any recomendations for sights/food/etc nearby sacramento, i'd love to hear them. see you soon.


Leave a Reply