Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

speaking of, did you notice the new blog header?

so i kind of really wanted to attend this class.
i think it's pretty awesome harmon's offers culinary classes. love it actually.
i am intrigued in the titles of the demonstration recipes, as well as the other classes they offer. i would really love to attend this one or this one. the prices are awesome, and let's be honest, that photo just makes me hungry.


  1. Love the new header--so cute! (Just like you, of course!) I had no idea Harmon's offered culinary classes. I need to check those out right now. Want to take one together? :)

  2. That header reminds me of the strawberry stand down the street from my house in Southern California. Perfect strawberries, right on Route 66. I used to live in Route 66. I always felt so cool because of that.

    I have always seen the Harmon's class list on a white board as I have walked in the store, but I have never stopped to read it. What you need to do is go to the Harmon's in Draper. It is the most beautiful store.

  3. Harmon's is amazing. I will have to check out a class and the Draper store. Thanks for sharing!

    I found your blog via the Jacob's Cove blog--I came for the pesto recipe but I think I'll be a regular follower! CSA-ers unite.

  4. Jen, let me know when you go to one of the classes. Would love to tag along so I have somebody I know!!