Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

my father makes a ginger chicken dish with five spice powder marinade, it is one of our favorites. I have meant to share it with you time and time again, but haven't as there's just no way for a raw chicken to look appetizing. I've been figuring out how to make it from scratch instead of relying on lee kum kee. So far I've got the five spice powder down, and whad'ya know, it's today's zupas post.

I especially like the fact that this powder has alleged healing properties. How are you feeling? out of sorts? like all your elements are in discord? make some five spice powder and add it to your morning bev or meal, it may bring a bit of balance, if not simply comfort.

have a rejuvenating weekend.

One Comment

  1. jen, what a gorgeous photo. thanks for all the info from this post and the cafe zupas.

    I just may attempt that ice cream recipe. the ginger chicken dish also sounds really great!