Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

just a note on this beautiful monday to let you know that my first contributing post is up at crazibeautiful. I mentioned it before, but here it is in the flesh, or should I say crumb? It's a no-knead golden raisin pumpernickel bread, my own take on Jim Lahey's no-knead method (I'm a bit obsessed. seriosuly.) And yes, I baked at least four five different loaves to perfect the recipe and get the best images I could (apparently one slipped my mind). You'd think we'd have given a few loaves away, but with the exception of a couple slices, we were very greedy.

check it out here.


  1. This must be good to be worth 5 loaves. I've never made pumpernickel bread but it looks lovely.

  2. it was worth it, and it helped that it was over the course of two weeks, and that i burned a loaf -the reason i forgot about it!