Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

Monday evening our internet connection was lost. Not to worry, my beloved booboo came to the rescue with her trusty little mac and internet connection included in her student rent. Until we get things figured out on our end, I hope you won’t mind the quiet around here. I will update when I can; and I had some yummy stuff for you too. {sigh} c’est la vie.

Check out this week’s zupas post. We’ve been eating these quite often, even with the snow outside (yes. snow. it's almost may.) then we use the leftover peanut sauce on pasta the nights following. I highly recommend it.


  1. Looks delicious. I think I may try it out.

  2. These spring rolls are gorgeous! I can't wait to come over to your house and eat some. Haha! xo

  3. Hope your internet service is up and running soon. Missing the posts!