Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!



Melissa Chappell has a wonderful almond butter recipe that I was lucky to test for her upcoming cookbook. It was so good Aaron ate almost the entire thing on his own. But we won't be having anymore until her cookbook is released in June. Until then, I found another recipe for nut butter that will suffice, I made some with hazelnuts and sweetened it with maple syrup. It's not the same as Melissa's raw version, but it's purdy darn good. Check out today's zupas post for the recipe.


2 Comments

  1. I love fresh almond butter! I will have to check this recipe out!

    You were missed at the food photo-shoot thing-y last night. I heard you might be coming and was looking forward to meeting you. Well, I hope to see you at another event soon :)

    Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad I missed it but already excited for the next one, hope you had a lovely weekend too.

    ReplyDelete