Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

I was planning on posting my father's daikon cake recipe with you today, but then I realized I left the recipe at his home, 60 miles away. Thanks to modern technology I will have a scanned copy sent to my e-mail within the night. But since I don't have it at the moment, I will be posting it next week instead of today night; sorry for the delay. I know you were dying to try some. In all honesty I'd have you over for a square if you lived around the corner, but instead I'll share a photo of a salad I ate yesterday with a lemon agave dressing.
Yes, another one of hers, and yes it was delish.

Have a great evening, go USA!


  1. hey I am practically around the corner! :) I would love to eat at your house everyday, you are an amazing cook, I seriously want to eat the pictures half the time!!

  2. correction: you live down the street! when should i expect you and the boys then? ;)