Looking for new posts?


I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!


I am sure I'm not the only one who is continually trying to change for the better.  A resolution I made for myself and our family years ago, which has been more of a lifetime resolution, is to eat more fresh, raw, clean foods. It's been a long time goal but every year I seem to find countless ways to improve. I love hearing when other people are also on the adventure of eating better, finding science to back it up, and I especially love seeing things like Jamie Oliver's show that premiers friday, march 26. I have always admired Jamie Oliver, his personality and food sense.

I especially love that there are more and more people paying attention to the treatment of one of the most important and influential things we choose each day, the food we eat.


One Comment