Looking for new posts?

I've been blogging over at Our Sleeping Flowers these days. Still me, and still delicious, come join me!

It's been seven long days since the tragedy in Haiti, and yesterday I caught myself fussing about something insignificant. Tragedy has a way of humbling you and making you reassess priorities and how your precious time is spent. This morning I was inspired and deeply touched by this story. I can only imagine the relief and joy of her husband, finding her like he did after six days and driving home together soon afterward with only minor injuries. Her song brought tears to my eyes and made me wish I could do more than just pray and hope for more miracles like hers.

For what it's worth, here are a few ways you can help and donate.

american red cross 
clinton bush haiti fund 
lds humanitarian fund

google crisis response and this huffington post article have a number of organizations to donate to and they are continually being updated.

Leave a Reply